You read that right! Folk Alliance International is looking for you, a graphic design intern!
This is a 20-hour a week internship. They are looking for interns to be available July 2019 through
January 2020, but are flexible with the start date (if you aren’t available until the fall semester, they
can work with your schedule). They also expect their interns to travel with them to New Orleans for their
annual conference in January (travel and lodging will be provided).
• Assist the communications team in developing creative assets
• Brainstorm with team to come up with new and creative marketing strategies
• Design graphics for social media, website, and email use
• Assist with designing various print materials
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
• Previous internship/professional experience is helpful but not required.
• Must provide a portfolio of your design work.
• Current or recently graduated college student in graphic design, marketing, or related field is
This is a paid internship at $11 / hour. If interested, please contact Marisa Kolka at email@example.com