At Gould Evans partnership is about the expression of individual talents brought together through a shared vision. They want employees who share their values of intellectual curiosity, collaboration, and a passion for meaningful design. They seek to encourage innovative, critical thinking and discourage formulaic approaches. They work to create transformative, engaging, sustainable solutions in support of their clients.
They are currently seeking an intern to:
- Assist the creative team with 2D logo design, print collateral, menus and more (as well as 3D design of signage, wayfinding, and environmental graphics).
- Prep & edit client presentations
- Prep of production files and/or signage construction drawings
- Collaboration with a variety of disciplines
- Keeping up to date with pop culture, trends and industry news
- conducting market / competitions, inspiration research
- must know creative cloud, microsoft office, MAC programs
- knowledge of google sketchup / CAD / REVIT / other programs a plus
This is a paid internship for summer of 2018, potentially into the fall. 20-35 hours per week are required; flexibility for school schedules can be provided.
- Be pursing a design related degree
- Have interest in learning about / developing 2D & 3D skills
- strong understanding of typography and color
- high energy level, exceptional organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- ability to jump from project to project easily
- strong problem solving skills
- range of design aesthetic
- ability to work individually or as a team member
Submit your portfolio to email@example.com