To apply for position please send photo samples and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
What Should We Do?
What Should We Do?! a NYC based company, founded by renowned Broadway producer Arielle Tepper Madover, is seeking photo interns. The person(s) in this role will report directly to the editorial director to help shape the WSWD experience. What Should We Do?! is your personal guide to this wondrous city, whether you are a local or visiting from out of town. We’ll show you New York’s must-sees, as well as the hidden gems you never knew existed.
Expected time commitment: 20-30 hours per week, flexible schedule
Can be a current student or recent grad
· Help source photos of restaurants, bars and other locations around NYC.
· Take photos as needed around NYC.
· Polished communication skills, both written and verbal
· Self-motivated, assertive, articulate, and flexible
· Excellent organizational skills
· Technical skills a plus (WordPress, SEO optimization, and social media scheduling tools)
· Able to work seamlessly with multiple teams and willing to “roll up one’s sleeves”
· Interns will be paid $11 per hourly basis
· Also, can be given school credit