• Assist the web development team in providing system support and
• Work with the web design and web development teams to update the front
end content of Jockey web properties.
• Work with the web development team to develop test scripts for Jockey
• Under the supervision of a Web Developer, run, organize, and assist in
analyzing results of regression test scripts.
• Develop and maintain extensible cross-browser/cross- device web
• Integrate various software solutions.
• Currently in pursuit of a Bachelors or Associates degree in a computer
related field or the equivalent business experience required.
• Understanding of .NET Framework 4 or greater (C#, ASP.NET);
• Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and Jira for
issue tracking a plus.
• Client-side scripting experience with AJAX frameworks; jQuery and
HTML5 a plus.
• Knowledge of basic web application terminology and concepts related to
hardware, software, and networking.
• Ability to demonstrate deductive logic, complex problem solving, and
excellent trouble-shooting skills.
• General knowledge of standard MS-Office software.
• Ability to work at least 20 hours per week during school semester. Work
schedules are flexible to assist with student class schedules.