All materials must be received in full by March 25th, 2018 for Spring submissions, or October 31st, 2018 for Autumn submissions.
"Are you a student who’s pushing the boundaries of 3D printing? Are you experimenting with new applications for 3D printing and design, engaging your creativity and pushing materials to their limits? The team at Shapeways is excited to support the next generation of 3D printing innovation through our Education Grant Program. Twice a year, Shapeways will award printing credit to select student projects that expand, enhance and push the boundaries of 3D printing.
In short: we are looking for all types of innovation!"
- Register for an account on Shapeways.com with a valid student email address on Shapeways.com/education
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your contact information, including name, email, phone number, and university affiliation
- A 1-page resume. If working on a group project please include the resume all group members.
- A 500 word project description that includes the project concept, how you plan to execute it, scope and goals and objectives.
- A 250 word statement of interest that addresses the following: how does this project push the boundaries of 3D design and printing; how will support from Shapeways help this project achieve its potential; and how will this project impact your studies and your career?
- Up to 5 work samples including examples of past work, renders or prototypes for the current projects. Submit files as high quality jpgs.
- You must be a current student at an accredited university enrolled in a degree program.
- You must register for an account with a university email address on Shapeways.com
- You must submit all requested materials.