Hufft is looking for a full-time Digital, Marketing and Graphics Coordinator to join our team. This position resides in the Marketing Department and will provide support in the areas of digital and social media, marketing assistance and graphic design to all divisions at Hufft: Design, Fabricate and Build. Our ideal candidate is versatilely skilled in these overlapping and complementary areas that support the mission and vision of the company through marketing efforts.
While the Marketing Department is largely a support function to the entire company, it is a vital organ: without its reliance and superb work, there would be no business. This department is the backbone of the brand, which our multidisciplinary projects physically represent. This position will have the opportunity to work with multiple team members across a variety of projects, but will have daily involvement with the Principal of Marketing/Brand, Marketing Coordinator, and Principals in charge of creative.
- Continuous implementation of brand standards across all platforms
- Layout and execution of collateral material, new business proposals, invitations, presentations, super graphics, in-house documents, and more, for both the digital and printed space
- Assist in upkeep of printed collateral
- Execution of social media strategy
- Basic maintenance of website
- Basic internal photography of projects and events
- three years’ experience in a similar role
- Deadline focused while also being able to respond positively to last minute requests
- Someone who enjoys working collaboratively within a team
- Clear communicator
- Highly organized
- Proficiency with all industry relevant social media platforms
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite Programs: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
- Experience with still and motion photography
- Adobe Premier and Adobe After Effects considered a plus
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurances
- Simple IRA savings plan with up to 3% company match
- Discounted gym membership
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
Please email resumes for consideration to email@example.com.