EDIT: this position is also offered as an internship. something to consider for the summer.
The Interactive Designer candidate is creative, energetic, and deeply knowledgeable about the latest web technologies and has a passion for creating online experiences. This is a challenging job that offers the right person an opportunity to contribute to the changing face of Internet marketing. The candidate works with the technology and client service teams for day-to-day development and enhancements of client marketing campaigns using email, landing pages, and video.
This candidate should excel in all components of web design, from concept to in-market maintenance. The candidate for this position is expected to work with minimal direction in creating interactive marketing campaigns and other online products from prototype, wire-frames, comps, or other high-concept documents to a finished product. Position also includes video production and editing for online use, assisting with in-studio shoots and post-production.
- Fluent in HTML/CSS
- Working experience with video editing, post-production and motion graphics
- Solid understanding of website and interface design
- Must be able to independently take projects from conception to finish
- Work well under pressure and able to meet aggressive deadlines; able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand a dynamic database environment, a willingness to learn new technologies, and a desire to bring new ideas to the table
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Daily usage of online communication tools such as blogging, IM, social media, web conferencing, project management applications, etc.
To apply for this position please visit, www.softvu.com/careers.
*SoftVu is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.