The Christian Alliance for Orphans unites more than 190 respected Christian organizations and a national network of churches. Working together, our joint initiatives inspire and equip Christians to “defend the fatherless” (Isaiah 1:17). Ultimately, we seek to stimulate and help grow Christian communities committed to adoption, foster care and global orphan care in the local church. Our united efforts include the annual Summit conference, the Orphan Sunday campaign, the Global Movements Initiative, the National Foster Care Initiative, and an array of other shared undertakings.
As the Alliance helps Christians understand God’s call to care for the orphan and equips them for effective response, the impact reaches far beyond a single program or met need. Rather, an ever-expanding army of passionate advocates invest time, talent and treasure in a personal and sustained commitment to caring for orphans in the name of Christ.
About Graphic Design & Social Media Internship:
- As a graphic artist, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to use your creative talent toward a vision larger than any one of us can accomplish alone. Christian Alliance for Orphans is looking for a graphic design intern to start immediately.
- You will work closely with the graphic design director and executives of key initiatives to create materials for both on-and- offline promotions.
- We value our interns for their strong design sensibility and promote their professional development during the term. Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Create graphics and design layouts for flyers, email newsletters, web and mobile sites, blogs, and social media campaigns.
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats.
- Internship is 10-15 hours a week depending on candidate’s availability.
- A graphic design internship at Christian Alliance for Orphans primes you for future in-house work at an organization that is determined to only do work with purpose.
Candidates should possess:
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of user interface design for web.
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign.
- Has access to or owns Photoshop and InDesign, Illustrator would be a bonus
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals.
- Experience with Wordpress platform is a plus.
Compensation is dependent on hours worked and skill level. This internship is available for 3 hours of credit. Contact Julie Metzler for more information: email@example.com
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.