KCSourceLink, whose mission is to help regional small businesses grow and succeed, is looking for an intern to help out during the fall and possibly spring semesters.
This is a paid position — around $15/hour. We’re looking for someone who can commit to up to 20 hours a week, possibly more if we can find a candidate with the right skills: ability to communicate a brand through various assets, infographic design, and annual report layout and design. We’re especially looking for a self-starter with strong visual and verbal communications skills, solid interpersonal skills and a “can-do” attitude who also has:
- Solid graphic designand layout skills in digital and print using the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) along with PowerPoint (yes, that beast).
- Visual communication skills that are clear, engaging and will knock socks off.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate an established brand across different visual messages.
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Knowledge of photography and videoediting a super plus.
The internship/part-time job would start as soon as we can find a good candidate and continue through, at least, December 31, 2016. Lots of solid opportunities—and the potential for some pretty cool connections—for the right candidate.
please submit a resume and a pdf portfolio of work samples or portfolio url to Sarah Mote at firstname.lastname@example.org