At SwimZip + Shedo Lane, we are fanatics for amazing design. As an industry leader in fashion, our graphic design interns role is vital to the overall business strategy, growth and success. The right candidate will be experienced in packaging design, branding, hand lettering, and creating cohesive projects! In addition we will work to teach print making for different fabrics, pattern marking for new products to be developed, and understand fabric weight/material/and fit. We are looking to fill this role with someone who is an innovator not satisfied with the status quo. The candidate should be enthusiastic about working with all areas of the business and developing a vision as to where this business can go. Your ideas will support product launches, general brand storytelling, and social campaigns. To do this, you will work in-stride with areas of our brand and own a detailed calendar with key stakeholders. You must be a fan of the brands, and great at both writing and building brands.
- Create a memorable experience with each product you create.
- Create and develop new products fit and functionality to provide the best to our customers
- Create unique and eye appealing prints to be worn on people throughout the world
- Create new packaging, hangtags, and more
- Develop and create catalogs, mailers, fliers and more.
- Create trade show event space
- Develop product line for each quarter
- Works hand in hand with leadership to design the best quality garment to bring to market
- Develop new products to further develop current product line
- Focuses on new growth opportunities by looking to design and add new products
- Awesome graphics / infographics / visuals. fluent in visual storytelling.
- 1 year of marketing experience
- Adobe Elements
- Passion for FUN – that is contagious to all
- 1 year of Microsoft suites
- Making SwimZip + Shedo Lane better and better every day
- This is an in-office position, located in Kansas