Gordon Parks Elementary School provides urban-core children, including those who are at-risk, an individualized education that is balanced to develop character, intellect, creativity and physical well-being.
GPES is seeking an intern to assist with a wide variety of marketing and media platform graphic design work. This will be an unpaid internship but can provide credits or other such benefits as part of an academic curriculum. This experience will build your portfolio and have a lasting impact on the future of our students.
- Assist with all logo designs and updating of all logo graphics
- Assist with branding and marketing strategies including but not limited to color preferences, content philosophies and color alternatives
- Lead all design projects including but not limited to newsletters, social media graphics, banner designs
- Assist with all social media plans
- Candidate must have his/her own laptop and software in order to complete the assignments.
- Candidate must be able to spend about 5-10 hours a week in the office/school.
- Candidate must be self-motivated and be able to meet deadlines as necessitated by the school/administration.
- Candidate must have excellent communication and follow up skills.
- Candidate must pass required State of Missouri background tests.
This is one of the most rewarding and energetic schools in the area. We are excited to bring a creative, diligent candidate to the team.
Visit www.gordonparks.org to learn more about the amazing work Gordon Park does in the community.
Director of Community Engagement
Please submit a resume and a list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this internship.