Finefolk in the Kansas City Crossroads is currently seeking a web management, merchandising and development assistant to maintain our e-commerce site and assist in executing campaigns, product photo shoots and marketing.
- Populating and maintaining web inventory.
- Assist in product uploads and campaigns to the website.
- Assist in creating and implementing layouts - using applicable software skills as necessary.
- Assist in managing the marking email schedule.
- Execute tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Keep track of projected product uploads for the web.
- Assist team with product shoots - i.e. steaming, taping shoes, dressing model and document product style, color and size during shoot.
- Attention to detail w/ meticulous execution and the ability to multi-task.
- A knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - proficient in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Understanding of trends in web design and the ability to demonstrate a refined design and typographical sensibility.
- Passion for the luxury designer industry and an appreciation for the designers we carry in the shop.
This is a paid opportunity. The rate of pay will be determined by the intern's skills and qualifications
Interested students should should send their resume and cover letter to Leslie Fraley at firstname.lastname@example.org.