Hallmark's paid Creative Summer Internships for 2016 are OPEN for application now through March 1. You may find information about internship types and requirements AND the online application at their website, Hallmark.com/Careers (click on Internships). Please note: internships are ONLY open to students with graduation dates of December 2016 and May 2017.
You MUST complete the on-line application to be considered for an internship. You do not have to participate in any on-campus activities to be considered.
Hallmark recruiters will be on campus on February 23rd and 24th. They will:
- Make a presentation to students about Hallmark internships
- Review portfolios
- Interview selected students.
- All of these activities are offered to encourage you to apply to their internship program.
The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, February 22 Students who want to participate in the portfolio review, please take your resume and portfolio to the Admissions office on the first floor of Vanderslice between 8:30 and 5:00 on February 22. The recruiters will review only the portfolios collected that day.
- Tuesday, February 23 From 12:00 until 12:50, the recruiters will make a presentation to all interested students in Epperson Auditorium.
- Tuesday, February 23 Between 1:00 and 3:30, the recruiters will review ONLY those portfolios collected on Monday
- Wednesday, February 24 Between 9:00 and noon, the recruiters will interview selected students
If you would like to participate in the portfolio review, please take your resume and portfolio to the Admissions office on the first floor of Vanderslice between 8:30 and 5:00 on Monday, February 22.
Erin Jones will have a place marked for them in the front office. Please be sure your contact information is on all of your documents. We will text or call you between 3:30 and 5:00 on Tuesday afternoon if you are selected for an interview. Please leave a number where we can text you. If you do not text, please be sure to leave a phone number that you will answer between 3:30 and 5:00. Interviews will take place between 9:00 and noon on Wednesday morning in Vanderslice Reception Rooms; the interview schedule will be posted on that door by 3:30 on Tuesday.
So you see, this is a three-day process:
- Portfolios submitted on Monday
- Presentation and portfolio review/students contacted on Tuesday
- Interviews with selected students on Wednesday.
Please don't hesitate to contact Julie Metzler if you have questions.
N.B. All applicants MUST complete the on-line application, but you are NOT required to attend the on-campus presentation or submit a portfolio on the 22nd to be considered for an internship