The Intern’s duties will encompass all aspects of web design and development including design, coding, and testing to routine maintenance and troubleshooting client websites. This is a paid opportunity.
- Currently enrolled at the Junior or Senior level, in Computer Science, Digital Media or related degree
- Experience with CSS and HTML
- Experience working with MySQL and phpMyAdmin
- Strong WordPress experience
- Experience with industry standards in web development and content accessibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to be highly flexible to quickly changing business needs and new technologies
Contact Ryan Hembree at email@example.com for more information.