JPChase Morgan needs a design intern this summer at their office in Overland Park. Please see below for job description and qualifications. Email Connie Kwok (Vice President, Media Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
The intern will assist the design team on creative projects and administrative duties. The types of work may include but are not limited to: assisting with layout and text edits (brochures, event materials, ads, etc.), photo retouching, research/concepting, and file management. The intern will also have the opportunity to develop concepts and make creative decisions independently.
· Assist in the conception and execution of design projects, including but not limited to: advertisements, brochures, posters, research papers, and event related materials.
· Work efficiently against timelines and deadlines
· Possess a strong work ethic
· Take art direction and work with a team and independently
· Participate in brainstorming and organizational meetings
Learning goals related to skill development in the areas student will be assessed at the end of the internship:
1. Learn, follow, and apply the company's brand standards and style guidelines
2. Strong communication skills when discussing the work and creative process
3. Thoughtful and valuable participation during brainstorming and other team meetings
4. Ability to incorporate suggestions while meeting deadlines
5. Strive be resourceful, and innovative
6. Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 3.2 grade point average
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven time-management skills
- Dependability, flexibility and creativity
- Problem solver
- Advanced skills in Adobe Suite (CS5): InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Self motivated
- Exceptional planning, organization and project management skills, with a proven track record of multi-tasking and meeting multiple deadlines
- Team player who likes collaborating with others
- Outstanding follow through on tasks
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.