On November 04, Where do I vote?

Got your voter registration card? Vote at the polling site indicated on the card. Don’t have it yet, visit: www.kceb.org – if you live in Jackson County, Missouri OR www.jocoelection.org – if you live in Johnson County, Kansas.
You can verify your voter registration and polling site at each of these websites.
For information on voting via absentee ballot, visit www.longdistancevoter.org for more information.

If your address is the Living Center and/or very close to campus, your voting site is more than likely across the street at the All Souls Church at 45th and Warwick/Walnut. If for some reason this is not your site, the individuals working at the election site will direct you to the correct voting location.

What do I need to bring with me when I go to vote?
The most common types of identification used on Election Day are listed below. Please bring ONE of the following forms of ID. If you are a first time voter, bring one form of ID and an official document that verifies your local address (bank statement, utility bill, paycheck).

· Identification issued by the state you are voting in, an agency of the state, or a local election authority of the state
· Identification issued by the United States government or agency thereof
· Identification issued by an institution of higher education, including a university, college, vocational and technical school, located within the state you are voting in
· A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check or other government document that contains the name and address of the voter
· Drivers license or state identification card issued by another state
· If you do not possess any of these forms of id, you may still cast a ballot if two supervising election judges, one from each major political party, attest they know you.