Many of these ideas are so obvious and simple, but it is always good to go back and review your design objectives when promoting your work. Get the details at Design Canva
01. Be thoughtful about what you include.
02. Select only your strongest pieces.
03. Showcase your most unique and creative work.
04. Go for variety.
05. Decide on how many pieces to include.
06. Do you need an online and physical portfolio?
07. Go high-resolution.
08. Stay current.
09. The chosen few.
10. Make sure the pieces flow nicely from one to the next.
11. Snap a pic.
12. Make them interesting.
13. Non-client work is OK.
14. Get them some street cred.
15. Share the results.
16. Get a close up.
17. Showcase the design process.
18. Don’t use flash or animation to your online portfolio.
19. Get a second opinion.
20. Review, add, delete, repeat.